Not everyone is knowledgeable when it comes to spas in the Philippines. In fact, some of us only know the basics, while the rest knows the different types and techniques. Are you familiar with aromatherapy massages in BGC? If not, then this post is perfect for you. Written below is a first timer’s “go-to guide” whenever someone is planning to have one!
If you are interested, then read the following information for you to get everything prepared. Although you’re a beginner, it will be easy for you to know and appreciate everything about spa and massages. We got you.
First things first: What is an Aromatherapy Massage?
Before giving you tips as a first-timer, you first need to understand what aromatherapy massage is and its benefits for your body.
As mentioned by Very Well Mind, aromatherapy massage is a Swedish massage therapy where therapists use massage oils or lotions on the body. Unlike the rest, this type of massage is even more relaxing because of the oils’ aroma that gives you a beyond feeling of relaxation.
In fact, each essential oil is said to have different properties from one another. Some of the products may make you feel relaxed, and the rest can make you feel very energized, uplifted, or decongested.
No matter what oil it is, one thing is for sure; you will have a great time. Since then, aromatherapy massages help people to relieve pain on the back, neck, and shoulder muscles to ease stress.
Although you can find aromatherapy massages in the Philippines, almost every massage spa is different from another. They actually differ when it comes to the style of treatment, pressure, and the quality of essential oils.
If you’re in the BGC area, feel free to check our website for more information. We offer three different kinds of aromatherapy massages for our customers. If interested, here is the list for your information.
Revitalize Oil Massage (60 mins.)
This massage nourishes the mind, clears the meridian, eliminates body fatigue, and rejuvenates your strength in the best way possible.
Wellness Oil Massage (90 mins.)
A massage tailored to your desired outcome through a combination of nourishing massage oil and the pressure applied with kneading, rolling motions, and pressure point massage.
Detoxify Oil Massage (120 mins.)
The detoxify oil massage of Breeze is a signature massage that is designed to restore your body’s five elements. It encourages self-healing and balance, which is good for your body in numerous ways. Moreover, it will improve your lymphatic system and will enhance your overall sense of well-being.
Now that you know the details about our aromatherapy massages, let us now discuss the tips you need to know.
A First-Timer’s Go-to Guide
- There are certain circumstances when massages are not allowed to some people, so be sure to ask a doctor if it’s alright to have one. If you have any health condition that needs to be addressed, you should consult a professional before getting an aromatherapy massage.
- If you’re safe to have the massage, book a reservation as soon as you can. If you are looking for spas in your area, you could find some places online for faster booking and confirmation.
- Arrive earlier than your appointed time. In that way, you can be fully prepared before the actual massage.
- If a massage is painful for you in any way, tell your massage therapist immediately. In that way, they can adjust to your needs for you to have the best time possible.
- Close your eyes and enjoy!
These tips are some of the main things you need to keep in mind. In order to have the best spa experience, find a place that’s worth your time and money.
Whenever you’re free, feel free to message us to know more.
We look forward to your reservation!