We get it! At times, you feel swamped and stressed due to the daily hustles and bustles of life, and there are moments when you wish you could take a break and relax for a while. The problem, however, is taking a vacation off from your work entails leaving your work for a few days and coming back to loads of tasks still left undone. Not to mention going on a trip, whether alone or with your loved ones, requires quite a lot of funds, too.
Don’t worry, though, because there’s an easier way for you to relax and unwind, even just for a day. Simply visit a spa and get the best massage treatment in BGC! This way, you get to relieve yourself off of the stress without having to leave your work for a few days and spending lots of money.
If you’re looking for a spa to go to, try Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage! We provide various massage services in BGC that will surely help you relax and forget all of your worries, even just for a while. Contact us today if you wish to schedule an appointment or if you want to learn more about what we offer.
What’s the Difference Between Spa and Massage?
You’re not alone if you sometimes confuse the words “spa” and “massage.” Both of them are related to relaxation and therapy, so many people think they’re the same. That’s not the case, though, because the two of them are distinct from each other. Here’s how they differ:
One of the major differences between a massage and a spa is the place they’re done in. Spa treatments are done in establishments that induce relaxation and have a cozy atmosphere. The whole ambiance stimulates your body to stay calm. Plus, sometimes, sweet music is being played and soothing aromas are being spread by the staff of the clinic.
Massages, meanwhile, can also be done in similar establishments. However, there are specific types that aren’t too sensitive and can be done almost anywhere, like at home or at a resort. The treatment can be conducted as long as there’s a bed, table, or any flat surface to lie on and if the patient is comfortable with the surroundings.
The main focus of the best massage treatments in BGC is to improve the health of the client. That’s why it’s common for people to be relieved of their muscle pain or body aches after getting massage therapy. This is also the reason some treatments only target certain areas and not the whole body.
Spa treatments are generally considered to be more holistic. They usually include full-body massages, along with other types of treatments, such as body scrubs and water therapies. Spas are typically more expensive, too, so not everybody can afford them.
There are different types of massage available in various clinics in BGC. Here are some of the best options you can get:
• Therapeutic Massage – Therapeutic massage is the practice of manipulating the muscles and limbs to ease tension and reduce pain. It is effective in reducing the manifestations of pain and other symptoms of any problem with your muscles or nervous system. Additionally, as the name suggests, it is therapeutic, so it is often done to reduce stress.
• Foot Massage – As the name suggests, this massage targets the feet. The therapist will soak your feet in water containing Chinese medicine and apply pressure on the reflex points of your soles. A single foot massage session can take from 60 to 110 minutes, depending on several factors.
• Aromatherapy Massage – An aromatherapy massage is perfect for people who need an emotional healing element to their massage. This treatment uses essential oils and is designed to improve your mood and reduce your stress levels. A combination of soft and gentle touch is used in this massage. By the end of the session, you might feel like you’ve been temporarily relieved of the feelings of anxiety and depression.
• Thai Massage – As the name suggests, this treatment originated in Thailand, and it is a bit different from other forms of massage. It is done not on a table or bed but on a mat on the floor. The therapist will apply pressure on different parts of your body to help you relieve stress and reduce your anxiety levels. This massage is also great for improving flexibility and blood circulation.
Like there are different kinds of massage treatments, there are also various types of spa therapies you can get if you visit a clinic. Here are a few examples:
• Day Spa – As implied by the name, a day spa is a treatment plan you can get at any hour of the day. It’s a very common type of therapy, and it’s perfect for people who are busy and are just planning to unwind or relax for a couple of hours. When you go to a day spa clinic, you can choose various services, such as massages, facials, body scrubs, manicures, and pedicures.
• Stay Spa – Careful planning is required before you go to a stay spa. Establishments that offer this type of service typically allow overnight accommodations, so you can stay there for more than one day and get numerous treatments. While you’re in the establishment, you can take advantage of the different services they offer, which might include facials, massages, and body scrubs.
• Medi Spa – Wellness centers that offer medi spa services have medical doctors and physicians among their staff members. The professionals you can meet there include chiropractors, sports injury specialists, nutritionists, and internal medicine experts. You can speak with them and take advantage of the treatment procedures they offer.
• Destination Spa – This one is typically done out of town and involves going to certain places that offer relaxing treatments. One example is a coastal spa near the beach where you can get a massage and other procedures done by the locals there.
There are many other kinds of spa and massage treatments available if you go to a wellness center in BGC. Before choosing which procedure to get, it’s best to do ample research first. It’s also a good idea to speak with your doctor, so you can make a more informed decision.
Spa treatments are often considered a luxury. That’s why it’s not surprising if they’re much more expensive than typical massage services offered in clinics.
Massage therapy is generally more affordable. The whole session can be completed in less than an hour, depending on the type of treatment you’re getting. Additionally, there are cases when massage treatments are covered by insurance policies or company HMO plans. This is especially the case for procedures, like physical therapy procedures, which are done for health reasons.
Visit Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage Today!
If you’re searching for a place where you can get the best massage treatments in BGC, look no further than Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage! Our clinic is here to provide you with excellent services, so feel free to check us out if you wish to relax and unwind over the weekend. We are open every day from 11 in the morning up to 12 midnight. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today if you want to schedule an appointment.
It’s true that life can sometimes be stressful. The feelings of pressure, worry, and anxiety, on top of bodily fatigue, can take a toll on both your physical and mental health. To prevent that from happening, it’s wise to always take a break. Relax and unwind. Breathe! One of the easiest ways to do that is to visit the nearest wellness center in BGC and pamper yourself with the massage and spa treatments they offer.
Here at Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage, our doors are always open for anyone who wants to take a break. Our staff members are here to provide you with a relaxing time that will surely rejuvenate your senses, improve your mood, and relieve your stress.
Get in touch with us today to learn more!