In today’s fast-paced world, people are often stressed and tired. Most individuals work long hours to achieve their goals, which is a practice that can be a significant contributor to fatigue. One main reason this occurs is due to the lack of sleep that people get when they clock out late at night.
Aside from the physical effects that happen due to overworking, there are mental health issues that may develop due to burnout. These illnesses may include depression and anxiety. Furthermore, these conditions can manifest through symptoms such as headaches or stomach aches which also contribute to stress and fatigue in some cases.
This is why it is essential that we always take the time for ourselves and log off from work. One of the many things you can do on your rest days includes visiting spas and other wellness centers. Although it isn’t an answer to all the issues you’re currently facing, it can certainly help you find a bit of peace and quiet in an otherwise noisy and hectic everyday life.
At Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage, we can provide you with the best spa and massage treatments in Manila, Philippines. Our team caters to both men and women, and we are dedicated to helping you with stress and pain management. Rest easy knowing that our therapists are expertly trained by experts from China.
Why Do People Want To Get the Best Spa and Massage Treatments in Manila, Philippines?
There are many reasons spa and massage treatments are popular. They can help remove muscle pain and soreness, improve blood circulation, lower heart rate and blood pressure, and more. Aside from being a great way to relax and relieve stress, they can help you take charge of your health and well-being.
In addition to the physical benefits, there are numerous mental benefits as well. Massages can help improve your mood by releasing endorphins that make you feel happy and relaxed. Some studies have even found that some treatments can reduce the symptoms of anxiety disorders and depression, such as panic attacks, insomnia, irritability, and more.
Many of these benefits are likely because massages are relaxing. Plus, research has shown that relaxation techniques can reduce physiological responses to stress, including an improved blood pressure and heart rate.
What Are the Best Spa and Massage Treatments in Manila, Philippines You Can Get?
If you’re planning to visit a wellness center near you, here are a few of the treatments you can expect them to offer:
A foot massage is a form of bodywork that involves the rubbing the feetusually with oil or lotion. It can be performed by a licensed therapist or someone who has been trained in reflexology. Furthermore, the main goal of professionals who perform these treatments is to release tension and increase blood circulation in the feet as well as to stimulate pressure points on the soles of the feet and toes.
Foot massages are often used for therapeutic purposes, such as treating conditions like arthritis, diabetes, and neuropathy. They are even popular among athletes because they help relieve soreness and speed up recovery time after an intense workout.
When you visit Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage, you can get any of the following:
• Oriental Foot Massage – This is a regular foot massage that helps in promoting physiological health. However, what makes our oriental foot massage extraordinary is that it’s done in a traditional healing art based on ancient Chinese reflexology. Our therapists will target specific reflex points on your soles and soak your feet in water containing Chinese medicine to help reduce your body pain and lower your stress levels.
• Breeze Signature Foot Massage – If you think our oriental foot massage is not enough to relax you, you can try our signature foot massage. It includes a head and shoulder massage along with one for your feet. Overall, it can release the tension in these areas of your body and enhances your metabolism. It can even eliminate your fatigue and ensure a good night’s sleep.
• Pampering Foot Massage – Lastly, our pampering foot massage is an upgraded version of the previous offering. It can be completed by a regular therapist or a Chinese master. All you have to know is that you are in good hands regardless of which staff member you choose.
Neck and Shoulder Massage
This procedure targets your neck, shoulders, and upper back. It is usually done with the hands, but some therapists may also use their elbows or forearms to create deeper pressure. After a session, it can enhance relaxation and contentment while providing you relief from headaches and back pain.
At Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage, we offer the Soothing Neck and Shoulder Massage. It can help relieve the stress and tension in your muscles, effectively reducing the severity of your headaches after a day of heavy lifting or sitting stationed in front of a computer. In fact, it can even improve your blood circulation and bladder control.
A body massage focuses on the muscles and other tissues of the body. It is often done as part of a therapeutic process to relieve stress and tension, improve blood circulation, and help with pain relief. Furthermore, it can be done using one’s hands in accompaniment with a mechanical device.
Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage offers these kinds of body massage treatments:
• Pressure Points Massage – This type of massage therapy focuses on applying pressure to different body parts. These points are located in areas where there are groups of nerves or blood vessels. Ultimately, its goal is to relieve tension and pain in these areas.
• Shiatsu Massage – Known as a form of Japanese healing treatment, shiatsu is a form of acupressure administered by pressing, rubbing, and holding the body’s energy meridians. It works well to reduce muscle tension and fatigue while improving the state of one’s lymphatic system.
• Thai Massage – A Thai massage is a type of treatment that uses a combination of yoga, acupressure, and pressure point manipulation. The therapist usually incorporates some yoga stretches and exercises to help the recipient relax and enjoy the massage.
An aromatherapy massage incorporates the utilization of essential oils and other aromatic substances. It is used to improve mood, relieve anxiety and stress, promote relaxation, reduce pain, and aid in sleep.
Although there are many aromatherapy massages, they all share the same basic premise. This is the application of essential oils onto the skin to improve health and well-being. Furthermore, aromatherapy can be used on its own or in conjunction with other therapies such as reflexology
At Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage, we offer various types of this type of massage. Simply choose between our Revitalize Oil Massage, Wellness Oil Massage, Detoxify Oil Massage, and our therapists will attend to everything else.
Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage offers a range of services that you can get along with the massages that were just mentioned. You can get the following as an add-on when you next visit us:
• Ventosa – This is a form of therapy that involves the use of cups to suction the skin and underlying tissue. This therapy improves overall blood flow, relieves muscle tension, and promotes cell repair.
• Back Scraping – Known as a natural alternative therapy, back scraping is a procedure where a professional uses a massage tool to improve your circulation. Most therapists use a jade stone to help remove blood stasis and promote circulation.
• Traditional Pedicure – This cosmetic treatment is for your feet and toenails. Pedicures are done by soaking your soles in warm water with a block of special soap before scrubbing them with an abrasive material such as pumice stone. The nails are then trimmed and shaped, and the cuticles are pushed back.
• Foot Scrub – A foot scrub is a type of exfoliation that removes dead skin cells on the feet. It can be accomplished using a variety of products, such as sugar, salt, or even a scrub brush. The benefits of doing this include softer and smoother skin, prevention from ingrown toenails, and less odor on the feet.
Each of us deserves to be pampered every now and then. If you’re looking for a way to relax, rejuvenate, or de-stress, there’s no better place to do so than at a wellness center. Feel free to turn to Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage today for the best spa and massage treatments in Manila, Philippines. Contact us today for more information.