I get it, when we want to know which product is the best; we often look for the priciest ones. The thing is, everyone is aware that the reason why quality comes with an expensive price is that it takes years and countless efforts to build a brand that produces the best kinds of stuff which are, most of the time, must be composed of the right ingredients, produced by skilled workers, guided by advanced knowledge and education, and many more. So that “the more expensive the better” thinking is definitely understandable.
But what if I tell you that you can go to a spa where the therapists are highly qualified and are extensively trained by experts from China, are all fully aware of what your body needs, offers the best massage experience, and it’s not even the most expensive spa in town? You can say it’s too good to be true but that’s what Breeze Oriental Spa and Massage is – too good and it’s definitely a real thing.
Breeze has a sensitively designed luxurious and serene space, which is located at Ore Central, 9th Avenue corner 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City. This spa aims to help clients with stress and pain management by reducing the need for prescription medication; most of its services are associated with traditional Chinese healing arts, medicines, and other therapeutic elements.
Breeze Oriental Spa offers 11 different types of massage and two other services such as Ventosa and Back Scraping. 3 out of the 11 is categorized under whole body massage:
- Pressure Points Massage – starts at the price of Php 1,200, last for 60 minutes. It is a revitalizing massage for de-stressing, relieving muscles aches and pains, paired with a head massage to relieve fatigue and improve metabolism. If this doesn’t seem to be cost effective enough for you (or in any case you find it a bit too pricey), I guess I should let you know that comparable spas offer the same treatment for at least Php 1,700 and even costs up to Php 2,700 on others.
- Shiatsu Massage – starts at Php 1,680.00, lasts for 90 minutes. This one originates from the principles of Chinese acupuncture except that it doesn’t use needles. It also promotes the secretion of endorphins in the body, which calm the nerves, and therefore relieves stress.
- Thai Massage – starts at Php 2,180.00, lasts for 120 minutes. This massage focuses primarily on stretching and movement of joints and secondary on acupressure and deep tissue massage.
For someone who doesn’t really need treatment, but nevertheless wants to maintain overall body wellness, a body massage once or twice a month is the recommended regularity. If you prefer to get a (regular) body massage twice every month, the total cost would range from Php 2,400.00 up to Php 4,360.00 depending on the type of massage you prefer.
If you suffer from stress, anxiety, and chronic conditions such as headache, backache, and the likes, a therapeutic massage is what you would need. Breeze Oriental Spa and Massage can address these issues and has three kinds of Aromatherapy Massage for you to choose from:
- Revitalize Oil Massage (starts at Php 1,380.00) which uses special essential oils and their signature massage techniques that last for 60 minutes,
- Wellness Oil Massage (starts at Php 1,880.00) that utilizes nourishing massage oils and pressure point massage for 90 minutes,
- And lastly, the 120-minute Detoxify Oil Massage (starts at Php 2,880.00), which is a signature massage, designed to restore our body’s 5 elements and encourages self-healing and balance.
It is suggested to have a therapeutic massage once or twice a week to improve your condition. If you decided to get one regular aromatherapy massage per week, the price range would be around Php 5,520.00 to Php 11,520.00.
In any case that you are not a fan of body massage, Breeze also offers foot massage which at regular price starts at Php 1,080.00 and Neck and Shoulder Massage for Php450.00 up to Php750.00.
Note that the regularities provided in this article are only suggested and is not required. Your level of relaxation and wellness would always depend on how you feel. Know that spending thousands of bucks, as a reward for your hard works is not too much, your wellness matters the most and should always be a top priority.