One of the services they have is the Aromatherapy Massage offering three options:
- Revitalize Oil Massage (60 mins.)
This type of Chinese Massage in Makati, through the use of particular essential oils and signature massage techniques, aims to improve your massage experience. The 60-minute oil Chinese massage nourishes the mind, clears the meridian, eliminates body fatigue, and rejuvenates your strength.
- Wellness Oil Massage (90 mins.)
A Chinese massage personalized to your desired outcome through a combination of healthy massage oil and the pressure applied with shiatsu, rolling motions, and pressure point massage.
- Detoxify Oil Massage (120 mins.)
A signature massage made to restore your body’s 5 elements. This Chinese massage promotes self-healing and balance, improves the lymphatic system, and boosts your overall sense of well-being.
What is Chinese Massage in Breeze Makati?
Aromatherapy massage or Chinese Massage in Breeze Makati is used for different purposes, such as relaxation, pain management, and as a mood-booster. One can also enjoy some of the primary benefits of this massage therapy. When you add essential oils, it can also enhance the benefits.
Some of the most popular nourishing oils used in aromatherapy are:
- tea tree
Aromatherapy, in the world of massage, often serves as an add-on to a traditional massage session. The massage therapist in Makati may diffuse an essential oil during your session or may add a few drops to massage lotion and directly apply to your skin.
One of the benefits of Chinese massage therapy is an immediate decrease in body aches and pains, plus it aims to improve your mood. The essential oils, together with its scents, can potentially enhance the results as it gives a calming effect.
Moreover, the essential oils have different natural benefits, so you may have healthier overall wellness.
How does Chinese Aromatherapy Massage work in Breeze Makati?
Aromatherapy reaps different benefits, depending on the essential oils used. Some examples of these essential oils are lavender, orange and bergamot, and eucalyptus.
These “aromas” or “scents” are plant-based derivatives from herbs, tree extracts, and flowers. Essential oils are concentrated, then it should be diluted into milder oils, humidifiers, or lotions.
The overall purpose of aromatherapy massage is used to recover one’s physical and mental wellness. Today, many are testing out essential oils by diffusing them at home or diluting them. However, you have to be careful about doing this.
Does it work?
According to the NCCIH, stimulating oils has been found useful to improve one’s mood, as also concluded in some studies. Essential oils include lemon, orange, and tangerine.
bserved the effects of chamomile and Chinese massage therapy for anxiety relief. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI)Trusted Source, the results of the study displayed a more significant decrease in anxiety symptoms after the massages with chamomile versus a typical massage without aromatherapy.
Overall, the NCI records that aromatherapy has demonstrated benefits for the following purposes:
What are the possible risks?
Of course, there are still risks associated with trying out an aromatherapy massage. For instance, a possible risk is one’s sensitivity to the oils used in a session. However, to prevent this, make sure that the massage therapist would dilute the oil with massage lotion or carrier oil before applying it to your skin.
Also, if you’re not sure about which oil to use, feel free to ask the therapist for suggestions and have it diffused in the massage room rather than applying directly to your skin.
What should you remember before going for a Chinese massage in Makati?
If you’re in Makati and you want to try a Chinese aromatherapy massage, make sure to remember the following to make the most your wellness spa session:
- Pick the essential oil, depending on what you need. For instance, if you want to boost your mood, you might consider a citrusy scent. This helps to soothe your mind as well, because of its smell. You can also try lavender for relaxation, or eucalyptus for pain management (as it’s proven to for pain relief).
- You can also choose whether to have the essential oil diffused or have it applied directly to your skin during the session. If you are aware of any sensitivities to a particular oil, it’s best to choose something else and ask your therapist for recommendations.
- Avoid going for a massage on a full stomach.
- Drink water before and immediately after the massage session and have some snacks.
- Take a warm shower after your massage. This helps remove any oils left on your skin.
- The massage therapist is an expert, so they should be your first source for information before trying out a massage experience. Feel free to ask them to recommend essential oils, and discuss with you which product and techniques are suited to your needs.
- Take note that some oils may irritate asthma and cause other breathing problems. When applied to your skin, essential oils from citrus fruits can make your skin more vulnerable to sunlight. It’s best to avoid sun exposure after grapefruit, orange, or other citrus oil is applied to your skin.
- Don’t hesitate to speak up during the session. If you’re not feeling comfortable, please let your massage therapist know. At the same time, you can also ask to have more oils applied, and use more or less pressure at any point.
Try a different Chinese Massage in Makati: Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage.
Our professional massage therapists make sure to enhance your Chinese massage experience and aim to improve your overall wellness.
Nonetheless, while scientific research is still being conducted to determine the health benefits of Chinese massage and the use of aromatherapy, there’s still no doubt that the scents help people feel better, may it be on mental or physical well-being.
Looking for the best Chinese Massage in Makati? We have you covered, just contact us today!