With the demand of daily life, it is easy to get caught up in a never-ending to-do list. However, it can take a toll on our health, leaving us drained.
When you experience discomfort or exhaustion in your body that will not just go away, it may be time to consider visiting your go-to massage spa. Massages have been used for centuries to unwind, reduce pain, and enhance overall well-being.
Here at Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage, we remind you to take a break and indulge in the self-care you deserve. As your trusted go-to massage place with professional therapists in Manila, we are here to provide you with a rejuvenating spa experience to relieve the tension from your body and help you recharge. Read on to learn more!
Signs You Should Visit a Massage Therapist in Manila
Despite the many benefits of a massage, many people hesitate to get one, thinking it is a luxury. However, it goes beyond giving yourself a well-deserved treat – there are instances where it can be a necessity, too. Here are symptoms that can benefit from the healing touch of the best massage therapist:
If You Are Experiencing Frequent Headaches
Tight muscles surrounding the head, back, and shoulders can trigger tension headaches. But with regular massages, you can alleviate them. It relaxes the muscles, improving blood flow to the head and reducing headaches. Furthermore, it can help mitigate the intensity of migraine symptoms and promote good posture. A seasoned body massage therapist will know which areas to focus on and may use essential oils to ease the pain.
If You Are Feeling Stressed Lately
Balancing work, family, and other obligations can leave you feeling overwhelmed at times. However, even if you cannot eliminate the source of stress from your life, you can find ways to relieve it. This is where massages come in.
This therapeutic practice can lower stress hormones in the body and simultaneously increase endorphins that make us happy. Additionally, taking time out of your daily routine to receive a massage allows you to decompress, unwind, and prioritize self-care.
If You Are Not Getting Enough Sleep or Rest
If you can’t sleep well at night, chances are you resort to remedies like warm tea or melatonin supplements. But did you know that massages can do wonders as a sleep aid? Apart from relaxation, it releases “feel-good” hormones, like serotonin, endorphins, and dopamine, that help you get better rest and deeper sleep.
If Your Back and Neck Are Aching
Pain is the body’s way of telling you something is wrong. If your back and neck hurt, you likely have muscle or soft tissue injury, which medical massage therapy can address. Your therapist can identify muscle fibers that limit blood flow and cause discomfort, then massage the affected muscles until they relax.
Similarly, if you can’t extend your arm as far out as it should or can’t move your head side to side, a massage can ease the stressed-out muscle fibers and help you regain full movement.
If You Are Training for Sports
When you prep your body for sports, you build new muscles. However, this also means straining and tearing muscle fibers. Activities like cardio and weightlifting can exert a lot of pressure on the body, so giving your muscles the tender, loving care they deserve through a massage is crucial. The best massage therapist will help you focus on those hard-to-reach areas through gentle yet effective methods.
Which Massage Treatments Should You Get?
It is easy to assume that all massages are the same, but there is much more to them than meets the eye. Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage offers a wide range of therapeutic practices, each with unique benefits. Our massage therapist in Manila will take the time to listen to your concerns and recommend the best approach for your needs. Here is a closer look at our treatments:
- Pressure Points Massage – This approach identifies trigger points for your pain and applies targeted pressure to alleviate tension and discomfort. A pressure points massage is beneficial for pain caused by injury, poor posture, muscle strain, and nerve damage. It is also perfect if you suffer from fatigue, headaches, or chronic pain.
- Foot Massage – This procedure does more than alleviate foot pain after a long day. It also promotes healthy muscles and tissues by applying pressure to reflex points on the sole to boost circulation.
- Shiatsu Massage – “Shiatsu” means finger pressure, a massage originating in Japan and Chinese medicine. It follows the same principles as acupuncture but without needles. It is the go-to massage therapy to relieve stress and calm the nerves.
- Thai Massage – If back pain, sciatica, or other musculoskeletal condition is troubling you, this approach is for you. A Thai massage involves stretching and moving the joints to enhance flexibility and relieve tension.
- Aromatherapy Massage – Looking to relax your sense and rejuvenate your strength? Then don’t miss out on the benefits of aromatherapy. It combines two therapeutic methods, massaging stiff muscles and using essential oils, to elevate the calming effect of the healing touch of your body massage therapist.
Find the Best Massage Therapists in the Metro Today!
If you are looking for a trusted massage therapist in Manila who can provide you with a refreshing experience you will never forget, your search ends with Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage. We understand that everyone is different, and so we tailor our solutions to address your specific issues and help you relax and rejuvenate.
Our therapists are trained by experts from China, ensuring you get the best possible care. On top of that, from the moment you step inside our spa, you will be greeted with a luxurious and tranquil space where you can revitalize your mind, body, and spirit.
Always listen to your body when keeping your health in check. If you experience any of the signs we discussed, it may be time to schedule a visit to your favorite spa. Whether you need to unwind, alleviate pain, or improve flexibility, a massage can provide a natural and effective solution.
Experience the Breeze Oriental Spa & Massage difference and feel your best again. Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help!