- The HR and Admin. Manager shall be responsible for the management of the entire Human Resources and Administrative areas covering Recruitment, Compensation and Benefit, Payroll, Employee and Labor Relations, Training, vendors and facilities management.
- Delivers a full range of office administration works covering facilities maintenance, leasing, insurance and purchasing office equipment and supplies including assisting management in developing related policies and procedures on administrative and general services of the organization.
- Shall be responsible for regulatory and statutory compliance and coordinate with appropriate government agencies in terms of health and safety of workers, benefit rights, access to services and social security.
- Shall communicate proactively with the management team to further seek and develop solutions to challenges.
- Formulates and aligns policies from time to time as needs arise and ensures smooth execution an implementation.
- Handles employee grievance ensuring that no issues are escalated to labor disputes.
- Communicates policies and other directives in a prompt manner.
- Provides and develops HR employment terms for new hires and ensures that excellent onboarding experience is extended to new hires.
- Handles the performance management system and ensures that employees especially the managers and supervisors are given proper mentoring of the PM process.
- Handles ad-hoc functions as may be given by immediate superiors from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a graduate of 4-year business course preferably Psychology, HRM or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource discipline including as mentioned above.
- At least 5 solid HR Generalist experience in managerial capacity.
- Must have excellent consulting, leadership, client management and business literacy skill.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal manner.
- With high literacy in Microsoft, Google Suite and other communication platforms.
- Can start immediately.
The successful candidate should understand the local consumer, take full ownership of the development of the business marketing plan. Set short and mid-term objectives to achieve a desirable and relevant brand image, ensure awareness, and increase product understanding and trust, and overall brand value.
Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. S/he plans and executes marketing campaigns, maintains and supplies content for the organization's website and develops marketing and promotional strategies.
S/he will be involved in the sales and marketing cycle of a digital marketing solution designed for businesses, starting with lead generation for relevant target communities and also formulates strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and monitors ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launches optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Develops and delivers high quality product presentations for business and targeted consumers.
- Ensures that the overall Sales and Marketing Plan addresses the challenges to win new clients and retain existing ones.
- Always stay on-top of and ahead of consumer trends and competitor landscape of the market, facilitating the mindset for developing strategic competitiveness.
- Develop and implement the ideal business-specific advertising plan ensuring international and local learning, taking best practices into consideration and with the right level of digital and social media integration.
- Think and act digital/social in all s/he does to increase consumer engagement with the brand, to start and maintain consumer dialogue particularly in social media.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collects customers' feedback about the product and services through difference review channels and act upon the areas that need improvement.
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you will need strong brand management experience. Understanding of the brand direction is a huge advantage.
- Minimum Four (4) years experience as Marketing Manager.
- A creative mind with a track record of creating new ideas, putting them into practice and assessing results.
- A strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to cultivate, lead and motivate a high performing team with the proven ability to build and develop talent
- Strong planning and budgetary skills
- Knowledge of the fast-moving service oriented industry, including agency and sales insights and/or profound background in advertising and/or the media business/digital world
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, competitor activity and Up to date on digital trends and digital consumer behavior
- 18-35 years old
- At least 2 years experience in the same field
- With pleasing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with customers
- Customer service-oriented
Minimum wage, with government-mandated benefits, plus commission
To be assigned at Bonifacio Global City & Makati Areas
- 20-30 years old
- At least 2 years of experience at the same or related field
- College level or a degree in the Hospitality is an edge
- Well-mannered and poised
- Friendly and welcoming
15,000-20,000, government-mandated benefits and commission
Email resume: email@example.com