- The HR and Admin. Manager shall be responsible for the management of the entire Human Resources and Administrative areas covering Recruitment, Compensation and Benefit, Payroll, Employee and Labor Relations, Training, vendors and facilities management.
- Delivers a full range of office administration works covering facilities maintenance, leasing, insurance and purchasing office equipment and supplies including assisting management in developing related policies and procedures on administrative and general services of the organization.
- Shall be responsible for regulatory and statutory compliance and coordinate with appropriate government agencies in terms of health and safety of workers, benefit rights, access to services and social security.
- Shall communicate proactively with the management team to further seek and develop solutions to challenges.
- Formulates and aligns policies from time to time as needs arise and ensures smooth execution an implementation.
- Handles employee grievance ensuring that no issues are escalated to labor disputes.
- Communicates policies and other directives in a prompt manner.
- Provides and develops HR employment terms for new hires and ensures that excellent onboarding experience is extended to new hires.
- Handles the performance management system and ensures that employees especially the managers and supervisors are given proper mentoring of the PM process.
- Handles ad-hoc functions as may be given by immediate superiors from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be a graduate of 4-year business course preferably Psychology, HRM or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource discipline including as mentioned above.
- At least 5 solid HR Generalist experience in managerial capacity.
- Must have excellent consulting, leadership, client management and business literacy skill.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal manner.
- With high literacy in Microsoft, Google Suite and other communication platforms.
- Can start immediately.
Email: [email protected]
The successful candidate should understand the local consumer, take full ownership of the development of the business marketing plan. Set short and mid-term objectives to achieve a desirable and relevant brand image, ensure awareness, and increase product understanding and trust, and overall brand value.
Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. S/he plans and executes marketing campaigns, maintains and supplies content for the organization's website and develops marketing and promotional strategies.
S/he will be involved in the sales and marketing cycle of a digital marketing solution designed for businesses, starting with lead generation for relevant target communities and also formulates strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and monitors ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launches optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Develops and delivers high quality product presentations for business and targeted consumers.
- Ensures that the overall Sales and Marketing Plan addresses the challenges to win new clients and retain existing ones.
- Always stay on-top of and ahead of consumer trends and competitor landscape of the market, facilitating the mindset for developing strategic competitiveness.
- Develop and implement the ideal business-specific advertising plan ensuring international and local learning, taking best practices into consideration and with the right level of digital and social media integration.
- Think and act digital/social in all s/he does to increase consumer engagement with the brand, to start and maintain consumer dialogue particularly in social media.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collects customers' feedback about the product and services through difference review channels and act upon the areas that need improvement.
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you will need strong brand management experience. Understanding of the brand direction is a huge advantage.
- Minimum Four (4) years experience as Marketing Manager.
- A creative mind with a track record of creating new ideas, putting them into practice and assessing results.
- A strategic leader who takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to cultivate, lead and motivate a high performing team with the proven ability to build and develop talent
- Strong planning and budgetary skills
- Knowledge of the fast-moving service oriented industry, including agency and sales insights and/or profound background in advertising and/or the media business/digital world
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, competitor activity and Up to date on digital trends and digital consumer behavior
Email: [email protected]
- 18-35 years old
- At least 2 years experience in the same field
- With pleasing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with customers
- Customer service-oriented
Minimum wage, with government-mandated benefits, plus commission
To be assigned at Bonifacio Global City & Makati Areas
Email: [email protected]
- 20-30 years old
- At least 2 years of experience at the same or related field
- College level or a degree in the Hospitality is an edge
- Well-mannered and poised
- Friendly and welcoming
15,000-20,000, government-mandated benefits and commission
Email resume: [email protected]
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Behavioural Science, Psychology, Business Admin (Major in HRD), related social science courses or any related courses
- At least 5 years experience in all facets of HR.
- Willing to work in Taguig
- Thorough understanding of Philippine employment regulations and standards
- Thorough understanding of various HR functions, with strong anchor in the following:
The Senior HR will oversee and ensures the consistent and correct implementation of HR systems and processes in the areas of Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits. The positions also provides HR expert advice and guidance to members of the HR team.
- Talent Acquisition
- Manpower Planning and Cost Monitoring
- Compensation Planning and Administration
- Benefits Planning and Administration
- Performance Management
- HR Information Management
- Being creative and efficient in recruitment
- Understand Manning Guide and HR labour Budget: Institutionalizes job description and job grades in connection with the salary scheme and Manpower Need in the consideration of Productivity
- Reviews existing and develop in a well organized manner of the Policy and Procedures for the Group
- Adhere to company policies, rules and regulations and code of discipline.
- Render HR expert advice to employees who seek consultation in all areas of HR.
- Able to engage with Operations, develop and deliver necessary training in a systemic approach
- To plan ahead of time for all HR activities
- Handle special projects and tasks related to position as directed by top management
This role involves overseeing financial accuracy, ensuring compliance, managing budgets, handling taxes, and leading a team, contributing to the company's financial health and regulatory adherence.
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Assist in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Analyze financial statements for accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- SPA and Restaurant monthly Profit and Loss (revenue & expense) reports
- Regularly update management on the company's financial status (Cash Flow Reports)
- Maintain accurate bookkeeping records, including balance sheet and income and expense reconciliation
- Support month-end closing with schedules, computations, and journal entries
- Develop a yearly Revenue, Expense, Labor and CAPEX budgets format and collaborate with department heads to ensure adherence to a proper financial plan
- Identify potential cash flow issues and irregularities in financial transactions.
- Conduct necessary Audit to ensure a check and balance with operation and to adhere the related Policy & Procedure are followed
Reconciliation and Supervision
- Conduct reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior accounting staff
- Preparing and Monitoring of the Gift Vouchers / VIP cards in Sales and Inventory
Regulatory Compliance and Government Reporting
- Ensure compliance with accounting legislation and standards.
- Handle financial statements audit by external auditors and manage BIR audits.
- Prepare and submit reports to various government agencies and follow the requirements and timeline
- Prepare precise tax returns and ensure timely payment of company taxes
- Compute and file BIR tax returns, including EFPS filing
- Prepare and issue 2316 form to employess and assist in the tax refund
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent
- Keen to details, familiarity with basic accounting principles, and with strong professional manner
- With at least 3-5 years of relevant experience doing general accounting, fixed asset accounting and taxation
- With at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Corporate Taxation, Tax Research and Reporting
- General understanding on financial compliance with SEC, LGUs and Other Governments
- Conversant in IFRS, PFRS and other accounting and financial regulations
- With expertise in AR, AP, Fixed Assets and GL
- With Total of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the accounting
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Preferably with CPA Licensed, not required
IT Engineer –An experienced IT engineer to manage our company's computer systems. As an IT engineer, you will be responsible for designing hardware configurations, installing and using company operational softwares, managing network systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures, and fixing the issue of IT systems.
IT Engineer Responsibilities:
- Able to guide all colleagues on the IT Security Policy and adhere to check and audio as necessary and to keep security software is up to date
- Installing and configuration of computer hardware, such as networking systems, Database Server, workstations, laptop and mobile devices
- Troubleshooting and fixing if possible the network, Wi-Fi, POS and software issues
- Installing and maintaining cyber security systems
- Maintaining and troubleshooting CCTV systems, sound systems in SPA & restaurants;
- Coordinating with vendors and involves in the training to colleagues on newly installed hardware and software systems
- Responding to general IT requests and assist operations to be efficient and maximize the efficiency of IT devices and software
- Filing monthly reports for the Management
IT Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar field;
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and OS;
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software;
- Knowledge of LAN, VPN and wireless networks;
- Ability to lead as a project management;
- Good communication skills and being proactive to enhance the IT in related prospectives;
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues;
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems
Our Culinary team members are responsible for meticulously planning, preparing, and cooking food items to ensure the highest quality production while maintaining exceptional hygiene standards and delivering an outstanding dining experience to our customers. They play a crucial role in keeping the kitchen well-organized and running efficiently. Their dedication to proper food handling, sanitation, and adherence to food storage procedures is driven by a passion to present each dish with perfection.
Primary Qualifications and Responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent, with 1-2 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in meat and beef cutting techniques, both with knives and a Rotary Meat Slicer.
- A deep passion for food and creativity in dish preparation and presentation, striving for culinary excellence.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, including weekends and public holidays, as required.
- Adherence to strict hygiene standards, including HACCP, and familiarity with FIFO and FEFO principles.
- Ensuring the cleanliness, organization, and food safety of kitchen utensils, equipment, and workstations, while taking responsibility for dry goods storage, freezers, and refrigerators.
- Strong aptitude for food cost control and the ability to follow standardized recipes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Taiwanese sauces is a plus
Both roles are accountable to complete all assigned tasks with the highest level of service quality, and able to perform side-duty for the preparation of the restaurant operation.
Develop and maintain guest relations through well-developed food and beverage skills, knowledge and experience, in accordance with the values of the company.
- High school and above graduate
- Able to work on a split-shift
- Well-groomed and pleasant personality with passion in service industry
- Able to perform duties with hygiene standards
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Similar setup experience of 2-3 years is required for supervisory role
- Able to perform above-standard tasks to greet, seat, serve, check-out and bidding farewell to the guests promptly in a warm and hospitality manner
- Able to proactively serving the guests, with anticipations for their needs to create a memorable dining experience
- Able to establish rapport with guests to build guest returning and become loyal to the restaurant
- To collect constructive feedback to ensure the satisfaction of every individual of guest
- Able to be a team player and work with the Culinary Team to present exceptional service and go for extra mile
- Conducts monthly inventory checks on all chinaware, glassware, small operating equipment and consumable supplies
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of menu and presentation standards and sound knowledge of beverages preparation
- Applies food and beverage service techniques correctly at all times, serves items with enthusiasm and perform suggestive selling whenever is possible
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the heart of house.
- Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift, such as opening and closing for the day.
- Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly
- Recognizes the step of the billing process
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by superiors due to business requirements
- Knowledge on the maintenance of seafood water tank is a plus